BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    About time!

Warseer's Kaelarr says:

And this via imgur:
    They look more like Hive guard than Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Might be the time to rejoin the Hivemind......
    Is it just me or does it look like there's 2 different weapons being held on the front of that box?

I'm very excited for these.

Tyranids were the army that got me into warmgaming back in the day, and they have been for the most part, largely ignored over the past half of my gaming career.

(mostly on account of the fact that my painting skills grew dramatically and i decided i had to repaint the entire army.. several times now, and lost steam. I didn't care for the way the last codex was handled either. never oicked it up or gamed with it once).

If the rest of the kit rumours are true, I'll finally be able to have the tyranid army i've always dreamed of.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Daedulus View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like there's 2 different weapons being held on the front of that box?
    There are. Assumption is that the new version will be a skyfire weapon/option
    My Hobby Blog: http://ftgtgaming.blogspot.com/

Battle-Brother

looking at the height of the base compared to its width those look like 40mm bases.

The shorter stature and change to carapace really looks like Tyrant Guard. I would place bets on this being a dual kit, with the arm options for Tyrant Guard in the box. Until I see the back I'll hold out hope.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    I'm going to throw a guess in -- those look to be 50mm bases like the Centurious.
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

While my wallet, gently weeps....

Luckily, getting a pay rise this month
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Dlatrex View Post
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

one thing that drives me nuts, is constantly having to go back and REBASE my models.. there is nothing worse than trying to cut a fully painted model off a finished base and attack it a new one.

that being ssaid, most of my tyranids don't have their bases finished yet.. but it's still annoying.

Where do you even get extra bases for your old models?

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Daedulus View Post
    That's exactly what I was going to say! Looks like we might have some different weapon options for the Hive Guard now. VERY interesting!