BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 102 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1295

That would be hilarious if that is a "zerg" soundbite from starcraft... considering that Warcraft was meant to be a warhammer game, but Blizzard deviated from the lore so GW wouldn't allow them to use Warhammer... and so Warcraft was born... and later... Starcraft.

Battlereport info/pic: [url]http://thetyranidhive.proboards.com/attachment/download/1198[/url]

Dataslate info/pics: [url]http://thetyranidhive.proboards.com/attachment/download/1199[/url]

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn Powell View Post
    That would be hilarious if that is a "zerg" soundbite from starcraft... considering that Warcraft was meant to be a warhammer game, but Blizzard deviated from the lore so GW wouldn't allow them to use Warhammer... and so Warcraft was born... and later... Starcraft.
    Are you making all that up? I can tell the similarities, but I think it was more of an independent effort entirely than a failed collaboration. Where's the proof if I may ask?

Anywho, Tyranids sure have a lot of units already. If I could afford to play 40K, I'd certainly hop on the bandwagon for THIS army. Tyranids have always been a favorite of mine but it seems from the comments of 'nid players here, the army's got some chaff these days... pricey chaff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You may have heard of Greenwich.

When you have single handedly defined global time, you can lecture about writing the date
    I think people need to untwist their feminine undergarments about the public service I was providing for my fellow Americans.

Seriously, just get over it already. We do things differently than a lot of the rest of the world. Who gives a crap. Trust me, as much as you might want to find offense in this, it wasn't some under-handed jab at Europeans or some statement of American superiority.

So here's an idea - let's get back to discussing Nid rumors and spend less timing whining about how we write our dates in the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    thetyranidhive.proboards.com

Attachment 6473Attachment 6474
    Look 3 posts above you.

Chaplain

Maybe I'm just late to the party but I don't temember this being mentioned earlier, what on earth is the Hierodule doing there, and what type is this anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    thetyranidhive.proboards.com

Attachment 6473Attachment 6474
    So an Apoc battle report? Given zero troops? or is this missing part of the list?

Veteran-Sergeant

[QUOTE= When you have single handedly defined global time, you can lecture about writing the date [/QUOTE]

And you can thank a Canadian for defining it.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsDoug View Post
    So an Apoc battle report? Given zero troops? or is this missing part of the list?
    Nothing is missing, the points all add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    Maybe I'm just late to the party but I don't temember this being mentioned earlier, what on earth is the Hierodule doing there, and what type is this anyway?
    Well, it's possible it was an Apoc game, I guess.