BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 117 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1295
    Fly Lord

Hold your horses...

Some points:

1) There is a known 40k photoshop faker on 4chan (the Steel Legion hoax)
    2) The image used in that cover is available from the GW Tyranid codex iTunes store
    3) "Iyanden" is not aligned with "The Battle For"
    4) We have word of "Battle For Macragge" as the Tyranid based warzone book.
    5) A plastic Hierophant? The design studio shies away from just ripping existing FW models in plastic.
    6) Title font graphic treatment is different from past Warzone books (look at the Pandorax/Damnos cover below)
    Attachment 6589
    Attachment 6590

My opinion on this is I think we have a prankster that has a passing knowledge of photoshop out there on 4chan fishing - but luckily he's not a very good digital artist. I've been professionally making and directing digital art for 2 decades now. There are a lot of little subtle things that you expect to see on an authentic piece. This one has none of them.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by kublade View Post
    Somewhere else in the white dwarf text also confirms that there are three forms of instinctive behaviors now, Hunt being the third. And it also notes there are different ways of triggering it I believe.
    I read the WD bit as there being random tables with differing effects for each of the three behaviours

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Hold your horses...

Some points:

1) There is a known 40k photoshop faker on 4chan (the Steel Legion hoax)
    2) The image used in that cover is available from the GW Tyranid codex iTunes store
    3) "Iyanden" is not aligned with "The Battle For"
    4) We have word of "Battle For Macragge" as the Tyranid based warzone book.
    5) A plastic Hierophant? The design studio shies away from just ripping existing FW models in plastic.
    6) Title font graphic treatment is different from past Warzone books (look at the Pandorax/Damnos cover below)
    Attachment 6589
    Attachment 6590

My opinion on this is I think we have a prankster that has a passing knowledge of photoshop out there on 4chan fishing - but luckily he's not a very good digital artist. I've been professionally making and directing digital art for 2 decades now. There are a lot of little subtle things that you expect to see on an authentic piece. This one has none of them.
    Right in the hope.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Hierophant is far older than the FW model, like the Trygon and Valkyrie. It's unlikely, but in this case, I would not say impossible.

Fly Lord

They sure are pretty!

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

So from that video am I correct in assuming that we are seeing the return of different types of spore mines again?

Bio-Acid, frag and another... I can't remember much from my 4th ed codex... it was so long ago.

It's possible, as it seems they're opening up a lot of new and old options for Tyranids. I honestly would expect it, since they've remade each of the three for just the harpy. Which look way better in my opinion.

I want to know if we'll still be able to use spore pods and if Zoeys have LANCE. :/
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Warp Blast has two options when used, blast or lance, which are pretty much exactly the same, however it's 2 warp charges to use either one, and Lance is ap2. It's also able to be used by Hive Tyrants and such. I would also like to know if spore pods will remain, as just finished making one a month ago, it's disappointing to hear it may be written out.

Spore Pods do appear to be gone.

You can write your thank you letter to Chapterhouse....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks