BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,295 of 1295
    First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Orwasitme View Post
    I've never heard this "Dakkafex" term before. What is this "dakkafex" you speak of? I'm assuming some build of a Tyrannofex.
    Its a shoot Candice with 2 two. Twin devourers. They used to have strength 10 and strength 8 ranged shooting too. I think it was two strength 10 and a large strength 8 pie plate. The strength 10 could only glance, but you stopped a lot of vehicles from doing a lot of things, which meant you kept a vehicle stunned so your other monsters kill the vehicle in combat.

The "Dakkafex" is a Carifex with two sets of twin-linked Devourers w/ Brainleech Worms. Great all-around gun platform.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

Not too bad, for 150. Not great, but solid.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

bout the same price as the screamer kill build will probably be, I'd say most carnifex builds will end up running around that cost.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Fly Lord

PSA: Codex Release Imminent

This thread will be locked and conversations should move over to rules / tactics / armylists once the codex is publicly available.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS