BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 130 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Problem is we have a second wave of Dark Elves to come, so are we getting a double release?
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

It's possible, but there are also rumours of a mystery box coming in November too.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I personally don't think we have a mystery box. The place in the production schedule for a special project release is surely filled by The Hobbit.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Who knows!

Mystery box has been heavily rumoured, but then, so is the Emperor's Death every time a new edition of 40k rolls around....

I expect Mystery Box, if it's real, to pop up in October. After all, there's no book release for Dark Elves, and...4 kits coming (Chariot, Donkeys, Black Guard, Pegleg), which isn't what I'd call a month full of releases, as none of those are especially big...

Assuming of course there isn't more for the Dark Elves....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Mystery Box has been heavily rumoured for about two years since the last one, it hasn't made it so. I think the time and effort - and space in the launch windows it takes to make one has gone into producing the Hobbit.

There might be more for the Dark Elves; there might also be some stuff for another army. As it is, do we have a shred of evidence for the existence of a new box, beyond some fairly stale rumours? On the other hand, we sure have all these Dark Elves, and people saying it's being split over two months (October-November).

I'd be real surprised if next month weren't Dark Elves, and maybe something else, but nothing so big as a boxed game. It's their plastic moulding and warehouse space we're dealing with here. Given they almost certainly have a Desolation of Smaug boxed game releasing in December, do we really think they have the capacity to produce a Mystery Box? I reckon not. I'm willing to be surprised, but I think not.

Furthermore, with the ferocious pace of army book and codex releases this year, as well as Apocalypse and all the Supplements, Warzones, Altars of War, Battlegrounds and so on, who exactly has been able to sit around writing a new game?
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 10-01-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Fly Lord

via BoLS 10-3-2013
    Release will emphasize new plastic kits.
    Every missing model will ship with the release.
    Smaller amount of new unseen models, higher amount of reworked existing models.
    All old metal models replaced with new plastic kits (aka NO finecast survives)
    Roughly 10+ new models in the release (including replacement kits and combo-kit build options)
    January 2014
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

Anyone else praying to the patriarch that we get a cult list?

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    oh god yes, i have been longing for that since they where dropped from the old codex

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Wasn't there a rumour about a book with stuff like them, Arbites, Kroot Mercs, Ad mech ect?

First-Captain

Yeah, an Allies book. It's just such a salty, wish listy thing though.