BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

There are other, better ways of representing chaos. You don't have to eliminate all of the randomness. Just... don't go so absurdly overboard with it.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

The S8 Vector Strike will be mitigated by the 24" Swoop range of a FMC vs a 36" range of a Zooming flyer of the Heldrake. I wonder how far the 'drool' cannon will fire? I suspect only 12", it's not a projectile vomit cannon afterall

Khorne players shouldn't hate on the CSM book. Sure Berzerkers should have an extra attack, but that's not super huge, they get Rage, and Furious Charge, and the Icon of Wrath is very handy. Khorne Lords with the Axe are super awesome! I just wish vehicles and 'helbrutes' could get appropriate upgrades respective to their gods of choice. Not being able to assault out of Rhinos of course sucks, but nobody can do that.

Not on topic but dudes really should be able to charge out of any vehicle, just counting as through difficult terrain and a disordered charge if it's not an assault vehicle/open-topped. Maybe in 7th edition?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    There are other, better ways of representing chaos. You don't have to eliminate all of the randomness. Just... don't go so absurdly overboard with it.
    At least the daemon random isn't the "must have an bad and great roll" that makes most of GW's random rules ****house. I mean CSM are stuck with the god damned terrible apotheosis and spawn rolls....
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

The apotheosis ain't soooo bad, I mean what not to like to see tour enemies abbadon change in a meagre deamon prince???
    Last edited by asdrubael108; 12-25-2013 at 10:43 AM. Reason: I fail at english!

And once again whiny CSM players hijack another thread... *sigh*

lol, sorry for this all being off-topic, but there are no new rumors so why not talk how bad the CSM codex is???

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Krungharr View Post
    Not on topic but dudes really should be able to charge out of any vehicle, just counting as through difficult terrain and a disordered charge if it's not an assault vehicle/open-topped. Maybe in 7th edition?
    so you believe that if you strolled up on a group of guys with guns, you could stop the tank, get out, run up to them and punch them in the face before they had a chance to shoot you? really?

Quote Originally Posted by asdrubael108 View Post
    lol, sorry for this all being off-topic, but there are no new rumors so why not talk how bad the CSM codex is???
    Dear god! This made i laaaaaarf so bloody hard i nearly barfed!!!!

Dude, breathing itself can be reason enough for people to have a baby about the angry maureen codex.

Thanks for making me smile even more on xmas day.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Dear god! This made i laaaaaarf so bloody hard i nearly barfed!!!!

Dude, breathing itself can be reason enough for people to have a baby about the angry maureen codex.

Thanks for making me smile even more on xmas day.
    OH man, where is the like or up vote or whatever button?

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    At least the daemon random isn't the "must have an bad and great roll" that makes most of GW's random rules ****house. I mean CSM are stuck with the god damned terrible apotheosis and spawn rolls....
    Dude. It's time to be frank.

Put. A. Sock. In. It.

Every thread you go in, you bring this up, whether or not it's about CSM.

What's the point? It's not going to change the contents of your codex or the opinions of other posters who will either agree already, disagree, or plain old not really care.

Please. Enough now dude.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast