BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Ah. I never checked, and just assumed that was someone over highlighting their red
    Well spotted.
    I might have been wrong.
    I was just looking at the page with the Ultramarines' organization in C:SM, and there the 6th company captain is listed as the Master of Rites.
    So the weird pinkish red might be orange in reality, or at least supposed to be. I think the colours are wonky. The cloaks are also kind of pinkish, which I doubt is intentional. After all, the pictures are scans of a printed magazine, so there's plenty of room for the colours to be inaccurate.

The 7th Captain is the Chief Virtucaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Oh dear. They look silly.
    Far too busy and ott, the executioner is the only one I'd consider having, and it'd still need a helmet.
    quoted for truth!

Battle-Brother

anyone able to post the images here in the forum? both blood of kittens and dakkadakka are blocked at my work here...

Brother-Captain

I kinda like these and can see me getting at least a couple of them, the Lord Executioner for certain. Here's a question, assuming you can paint well enough to make the tiny words legible, what would you have this chap reading from?

I'm thinking it'd be kind of funny to have him reading from the Book of Armaments from Monty's Python's Holy Grail.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    quoted for truth!
    Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that these are boring, uninspired and just ugly models.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

OK, so to attach the lascannon sponson you put pin A57 into right-bracket G12 and bolt into the hole in sub-assembly delta using a 28mm octagonal nut. Did anyone bring the medium spanner?

Curse you IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferism View Post
    anyone able to post the images here in the forum? both blood of kittens and dakkadakka are blocked at my work here...

I posted the pictures from BoK in the first post at 9:26 this morning?

Chapter-Master

I think they are fine, but they are nothing you can't do with existing plastic components
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    OK, so to attach the lascannon sponson you put pin A57 into right-bracket G12 and bolt into the hole in sub-assembly delta using a 28mm octagonal nut. Did anyone bring the medium spanner?

Curse you IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL awesome idea!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Initiate

Master of Rites = Chaplain or Dark Apostle in my book.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast