BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thinking on it, that Lord of Executioners would be an awesome model for the Lord of THE Executioners, High Chaplain Thulsa Kane.

Ditch the gaudy jump pack, that'll look sick.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

I can imagine the Lord executioner being a great sergeant for a vanguard squad, but I'm not keen on the rest. Similarly, the master of relics... I dunno, a sternguard sergeant perhaps (though I wouldn't want a combi-plasma for that really), but that would really require a decent conversion job on the shoulder guard to get rid of the devastator symbol. The other two really do seem kinda meh to me. I want to like them, I really do, but I'm just not.

I fully reserve the right to change my mind when I see better pictures or the models 'in the flesh'. WD/GW really need to hire some better photographers as they really seem to be able to find all the worst angles for the models in recent years.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

They look cool, but I do wonder, were these Company Masters dumped in the same boat as the rumoured plastic releases of the Hydra, Harpy and so on?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Didn't think of that, that will improve the model tremendously. Think I'll do the same myself.
    Recognize

I would put helmets on all of them.

Chapter-Master

Yay more Space Marines....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Iron Father

Since when have marines needed speakers on their armour ? I thought they had in helmet communications, and the helmet less dudes spoke into a microphone type thing built into the armour. Don't like them at the moment. I hope they don't sell them as a pack. I'm only interested in the executioner. The rest not so much. I don't want to start a finecast debate but unless he is in plastic I won't bother. I just don't enjoy painting finecast.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Since when have marines needed speakers on their armour ? I thought they had in helmet communications, and the helmet less dudes spoke into a microphone type thing built into the armour. Don't like them at the moment. I hope they don't sell them as a pack. I'm only interested in the executioner. The rest not so much. I don't want to start a finecast debate but unless he is in plastic I won't bother. I just don't enjoy painting finecast.
    They are all finecast I'm really only interested in the accessories (cherub, speaker thingy, etc)

So it's a pass unless I can split the bodies with somebody

Fatagn!

Which company does the master of the rites belongs to? Granted, he's ugly.

Chapter-Master

The one that uses red trim? can't remember which that is off top of my head, but I think 2nd or 3rd.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast