BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

That Bloodthirster (especially the paintjob) is amazing. One question I have though is that going to be his final base? The fact that neither of his feet actually fit on said base makes the whole pose from the waste down look REALLY akward. If you custom made an appropriately large base this thing would be beyond off the charts . You could do something like this:

[url]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y7pZy-hzGk8/UCqdhzdT_wI/AAAAAAAAA1I/JhFztuDec-M/s1600/Stalker+Front_Reshoot.JPG[/url]

That is a base I made for my Triarch stalker using a CD and plasti-card. Turned out really well.

I may do a scenic base eventually as a doughnut base like my assassins so that I can slot it in, but not a priority right now. The 'tiny' base is a product of wanting to use it as a bloodthirster and GW's older greater daemon designs (I reckon a new model would be on the big oval dreadknight style)

My attempt at NMM

Not teh greatest shot but more flattering to the legs

Chapter-Master

If that isn't the epitome of grim-dark, I don't know what is! I love how different the style is to your relatively flat Necromechanicus colourscheme (as much as I love that also!) Really shows off your painting skill
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Aegis defense line WIP

Where do the skulls come from?

Quote Originally Posted by isotope99 View Post
    Aegis defense line WIP

Oh wow, that is insane. I absolutely love what you've done. I really hope I get to see theses in person at Warhammer World one day although I think kby the time that may happern you'll have moved onto another army of equal awesomeness and dropped that for yet another crazy-cool project!

My first defence line piece, the warp is based on the art in the rulebook.

The skulls are mostly from the fantasy storm of magic arcane fulcrum

Seriously! I mean, seriously! Really it should have been obvious from their absence in the previous picture that what was to follow would be something else altogether and you did not disappoint. A whole new level right there!

Here are some more, almost finished the main sections; taking longer than anticipated; very hard to blend this sort of off yellow colour

Some awesome work there. What models are the hounds based on?

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast