BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

HAHAHAHAHHA what are 'Space Elves'? Oh we're not using GW terms so freely anymore, hey?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Initiate

Oh Come on, come up with your own ideas rather than leeching other peoples. You've obviously got a bit of talent, stop copying GW's ideas and do your own thing.

Chapter-Master

Isn't kickstarter for proper new start ups?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Veteran-Sergeant

Novel idea. I think you could do with some work on your videos. The intro video should probably have some background music (you can find free, copyright-free, music online from various places) and voice over describing the product, concept, materials, potential stretch-goals, and KS-reward levels.

The second video is all of 46 seconds of content long, but goes on for three and a half minutes so Thunderstruck can end. At the very least I'd say chop the end off, but really the video is a series of stills so you'd probably be better off uploading them as images so people don't have to pause the video to examine the bits. It would also mean the images would show up in google search results.

Cheers, and good luck!

The eldar one looks like it might be okay, but damn are they all pricey.

And thinking about it - why does this need a kickstarter? The moulds for resin aren't exactly hard or expensive to make. This is really just free advertising and free capital for CHS.

Battle-Brother

Well, there's an alternative already being put into production by Mr. Dandy: [url]http://www.mrdandy.com/wargamma-linked-barricades/[/url]

Six different styles each with a quad gun themed appropriately.

No real talent for creating our own, original designs, so let's just ride the 30 years of design work from another company.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljc View Post
    No real talent for creating our own, original designs, so let's just ride the 30 years of design work from another company.
    Which company are you referring to? Obviously you must work for the Empire...or would you like me to point out with examples just how "original" the Empire is. Of course, you could just read the court findings, which obviously felt differently, instead of spewing the company line. Very few items today are not built on the back of earlier designs.

Really? 'The Empire'? I hope to god you are being sarcastic.

I don't mind the Space Elf shield thingies, nice idea but the line you can get on eBay is nicer and much less expensive.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Really? 'The Empire'? I hope to god you are being sarcastic.

I don't mind the Space Elf shield thingies, nice idea but the line you can get on eBay is nicer and much less expensive.
    Does that kit include clear resin shields, weapon choices and shipping for $58? I looked at it and it seems the weapons are another 13 sterling and its all grey resin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast