BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Yes. But that grey resin, once painted will match the army style and feel

I can't see anywhere in the Entire Eldar line that has transparent forcefields. Your confusing the Eldar with Gungans again....

Your guns are far nicer than whats out there elsewhere though. Consdiered a lower pledge level jsut for a gun?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    Does that kit include clear resin shields, weapon choices and shipping for $58? I looked at it and it seems the weapons are another 13 sterling and its all grey resin.
    It's true it is just resin, but it's really nice and as DrLove says you can paint it. I'm not trying to be critical of your product here, it's nice and the resin force field idea is a good idea. It's just that it is quite a bit more expensive than the alternative.

I second DrLoves request for a gun only option though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Yes. But that grey resin, once painted will match the army style and feel

I can't see anywhere in the Entire Eldar line that has transparent forcefields. Your confusing the Eldar with Gungans again....

Your guns are far nicer than whats out there elsewhere though. Consdiered a lower pledge level jsut for a gun?
    LOL I liked the gungan shielding.. one of the better points from that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    It's true it is just resin, but it's really nice and as DrLove says you can paint it. I'm not trying to be critical of your product here, it's nice and the resin force field idea is a good idea. It's just that it is quite a bit more expensive than the alternative.

I second DrLoves request for a gun only option though.
    No offense taken, I think it was important to note the differences in product and details, need to compare apples to apples..

Separating the weapons may come into play later in the kickstarter. It will for certain be available from the online store once the products are added in a few months

For those wishing to share the project, here is a banner and link for the Kickstarter-
    [url="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1877613212/28mm-wargaming-sci-fi-trenches-and-emplacements-te"][/url]

Chapterhouse - can you explain how this is anything other than a marketing stunt?

There are no up-front costs you have to cover. No lengthy and involved design and development process, as GW did all that and you're just piggy backing. "Designing the Terrain - This is already done, the designs have been created and are ready to be printed." So we know you've already done the tiny amount of actual work already, so what is the crowd sourcing for? The office Jacuzzi? You've got the 'designs', just shapeways them up and start moulding.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Yale View Post
    ." So we know you've already done the tiny amount of actual work already, so what is the crowd sourcing for? The office Jacuzzi? .

The fine?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

OK, those demon/evil cultist defence lines are bloody awful
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

New Unlockable at $17K Space Dark Elf Defensive Walls and Weapons compatible with GW Dark Eldar models and Warhammer 40,000 Rules

In the last Eldar Codex, force fields were the fluff reason given to War Walkers not being open-topped. Also in Dawn of War 2 Eldar force fields were often littered around the map. Thats all I can think of.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by chapterhousestudios View Post
    New Unlockable at $17K Space Dark Elf Defensive Walls and Weapons compatible with GW Dark Eldar models and Warhammer 40,000 Rules

Obnoxious size and bold aside, I laughed, this was a good joke....

Oh you weren't joking?
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast