BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Question Eldar Codex - foibles and errors ???

So the first couple of items were, apparently now a pheonix lord takes up an HQ slot leaving you with room for one more, so in fact there are 13 options not including Warlocks for two HQ slots, Does this seem right?

Why would a sniper rifle belong to Remnants of Glory when the list is only available to Farseers, Spiritseers and autarchs?

And is it just me or did they forget to include the points value for Power Fields in the Vehicle Equipment list? I is not listed with the other 6 options and it is not listed as a specific option for particular vehicles.

Anyone with ideas on this one ? I checked the GW website and there was nothing in the FAQ / Errata stuff.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gargoyle View Post
    So the first couple of items were, apparently now a pheonix lord takes up an HQ slot leaving you with room for one more, so in fact there are 13 options not including Warlocks for two HQ slots, Does this seem right?

They did last codex as well.

Why would a sniper rifle belong to Remnants of Glory when the list is only available to Farseers, Spiritseers and autarchs?

A sniper autarch? gives you the option to run a "pathfinder list", because it is cool?

And is it just me or did they forget to include the points value for Power Fields in the Vehicle Equipment list? I is not listed with the other 6 options and it is not listed as a specific option for particular vehicles.

Warwalkers

Anyone with ideas on this one ? I checked the GW website and there was nothing in the FAQ / Errata stuff.
    Done
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chaplain

Much obliged

Who else would get the sniper rifle? Special characters have fixed gear, warlocks are more like sergeants than Independent Characters, and I don't see the Avatar wielding a sniper rifle.

i have to agree with op... seems odd that power fields are built into war walkers... but not available for anything else [wraithlords ?][prism/falcon ?]

and the remnants are all pretty nice but some lack a proper role, as named characters already have their own fixed item

also banshees without grenades and quins that are different to DE >>> !!!

some one cant read joined up writing

and warlocks at LD 8 ... ???? [warpheads are better - as they have two wounds ... so dont die when they do the 6:6]