BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Librarian

[url]http://es-es.twitch.tv/miniwargaming/b/434429657[/url]

Just go to minute 37... And you´ll see the light tonight

Cheers!!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Brother-Sergeant

This release, out of all races ever in Games Workshop, might just successfully motivate me to take up a single army and run with it.

Terrible photos, promising looking kits though.

I like Kroq-Gar and the Bastilodon, judging from the video.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Nice!

I like them

Time to dust off the Ogres.....looks like dinner is served!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

I've only seen the blurry white dwarf on warseer and here so far, will need to watch the video on a computer later today, but am pleased so far. Really wishing my white dwarf would arrive early! Hopefully news of some rules will start to break soon

Well, I only like the new carnosaurus and Gor-Rok
    The rest look too fugly, specially the ankylosaur turd like giant lizard, it looks just too damn silly. What was wrong with an Arcanodon?
    That's the only thing that I asked for, An Arcanodon and a Coatl.

"we can't show the page with the prices"
    from the miniwargaming vid

whats up with that? is there some default protocol for 'leaks' for WD or new kits?
    also the hulk for ios [url]http://www.spacehulk-game.com/[/url] not sure if anybody has linked this before...

That's awesome.

DO WANT.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Somebody please post some good pics! These low res vid grabs are pretty terrible, but better than nothing. From what I can see the new stuff looks pretty good. Was really hoping for some infantry but alas, I guess we will just have to settle for sacred spawnings if the rumor of their return is true.

The Carnosaur/Troglodon kit looks great but I think the characters standing up on them a little odd. I guess it's cool you could put the characters on foot as an infantry model if you aren't using them mounted. It looks like Kroaq-Gar is seated on a big saddle throne though. I personally think the old carnosaur looked fine, especially if you based it to give it a bit more height, so I wish they would have created a different big monster. But if this guy is as big as promised (it hard to tell from the pics) I think it'll grow on me.

Also, the Troglodon spits acid(?) so that's awesome.

The Bastilodon kit looks alright, but it seems like a pretty static pose. Must be it isn't an aggressive dino? The Ark of Sotec is heated up snakes that go out and attack stuff? Odd. Gotta read the fluff on that one cause I don't get it. With Razordon's, Salamanders and the Stegadon weapons lizardmen seem like one of the oddball shooting armies.

I also wish we weren't using a release slot on Terradons. The old models were only like 4 years old, but they were terrible to assemble back when they were metal. I do like how the Terradons look to be carrying rocks for dropping now but are the riders carrying flaming spears or something? Hard to tell. Ripperdactyls will be rules dependent for me. They do look like they kind of have piranha heads.

The pics of the three new character models are so blurry it is hard to get any of the detail of how they really look out of them. You can already make a Tetto-Eko by taking the skink priest and throne from the engine of the gods and putting it on a flying stick on a 40 mm, so not sure we really needed that model.

New magic cards? It is our own lore or are the rumors of lizardmen getting High Magic with a different attribute true? Where are the rules leaks?
    Last edited by Dustin Bainbridge; 07-23-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitaya Crimson View Post
    That's the only thing that I asked for, An Arcanodon and a Coatl.
    Agreed. We've had these things in the fluff or the old Lustria book for years now. That pic of the skink priest riding on a Coatl in the 7th edition book has taunted me for years. Why didn't we get that?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast