BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sounds dubious to my taste buds!

Looking forward to Summer 2014, as local pub is now freehold, and famed for their local festivals.

With no Pub Co goose stepping into things, here's to even more variety!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Just been cutting around the Lincoln Christmas Market. I can confirm Rekorderlik vanilla etc - does heat well into mulled cider. I think you are better using a slow cooker / low heat on hob rather than nuking it in the microwave.

Rekorderlik popular with the memsahib, my favourite of the moment is Bulmers Crushed Red Berries. It creeps up on you about bottle 4 and smashes your head in like a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster but before that point is quite jolly.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Battle-Brother

Mrs Claus has been using Nigella Lawson's mulled cider recipe for quite some time and I must say it's rather good.
    [url]http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/mulled-cider-recipe/index.html[/url]

It's very moreish and always puts me in an even better mood than I usually am. Mrs Claus who's on good terms with Ms Lawson said there's an added secret ingredient that Nigella likes to add which the good wife now does too. I just can't get enough of it.
    Ho ho ho.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Love me a drop of Thatchers Katy or Green Goblin (when Alko can get some in, of course). If I'm back home in Kent then mine's a pint of Biddenden Strong Vintage Kentish cider.

When I used to visit Bristol regularly, I'd usually end up in The Apple drinking whatever rough scrumpy was on offer and embarrassing my ex-girlfriend by singing with her Dad, who had also been partaking. I miss that cider boat.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Mrs Claus has been using Nigella Lawson's mulled cider recipe for quite some time and I must say it's rather good.
    [url]http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/nigella-lawson/mulled-cider-recipe/index.html[/url]

It's very moreish and always puts me in an even better mood than I usually am. Mrs Claus who's on good terms with Ms Lawson said there's an added secret ingredient that Nigella likes to add which the good wife now does too. I just can't get enough of it.
    Ho ho ho.

oh really?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12