BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Whole new level of 'WTF Google?'

Male Catheter advertised.......why? Dear God why????
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Well, y'know. Sometimes you gotta go, but you just... don't wanna get up.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

But what searches has it used to base that ad off?

I don't think I've typed catheter into the interwebs before this post and the one before!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Who can comprehend the motives and methods of Google's Supreme Intelligence?
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

If you click on the little, blue icon on the upper right corner of any advertisement that is served by ad sense you can update settings so that ads are more relevant to you - even if you don't have a Google account of any sort.

I tend to get a lot of alcholol and nightclub adds on Facebook, I believe it's purely because I'm 18 as I haven't liked any none wargaming pages besides a local aromatherapy shop on Facebook, unfortunately my dream weekend involving friends is to play either minecraft or warhammer or D&D and am not actually allowed to ingest alcholol because of medication I'm on
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Chapter-Master

the unremovable popup adverts are back on mobile. Was on the starwars thread last night and had to delete browsing history to get rid of it.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Ditto.
    I only seem to get the unavoidable ones if I follow a Facebook link though. Still very annoying and intrusive.

Chapter-Master

No it just popped up when I was halfway down the page I was reading. I normally avoid them having a windows phone they normally target the android/iphone market but not this one apparently.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast