BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The cheerleader marine is LOL.
    I am glad I have enough dudes to make most of my army's formations.

I cannot fathom having to start this hobby now. Yeesh!.

I'll grab the books, but the 15 in template is my only "needed" thing (I can string together more than enough blast templates.

Battle-Brother

More annoyed on behalf of others that didn't get the chance it was just luck that i was awake and checked at that time, if you have a policy stick with it. But normally i don't have a problem with them.

Chapter-Master

Desperately trying to order a Gamers' Edition when the website crashes constantly while also playing a tournament. So much fun. Hence why I had to laugh at the poor sod that did it! In any case, got the Gamers' Edition pre-ordered for my buddy and myself, so happy going indeed.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Librarian

Luckily i had to got to work today so was up early, ordered Gamer's Edition,Dice,Templates + Strategic Asset Cards at 7:30 this morning.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

*Nothing* for Sisters?

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    *Nothing* for Sisters?
    Unless they release a real codex, I don't expect to see any support for Sisters. Black Templars still have hope for a Codex Supplement, but it seems that the Sisters time has passed.

Apocalypse is released? You mean it's in peoples hands now? I am confused. I thought it was Pre-Order, that it's not out now.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Quote Originally Posted by deinol View Post
    Unless they release a real codex, I don't expect to see any support for Sisters. Black Templars still have hope for a Codex Supplement, but it seems that the Sisters time has passed.
    If by passed you mean 'waiting for a proper book', then yes. Black Templar are just another chapter, they have less justification for a whole codex than the militant wing of the largest institution of the IoM and one that has had it's own codex since 2nd edition.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123