BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Path Forsaken -New BL audiobook w. Eldar

Indiscriminate in their destruction, the tyranid host consumes all in its path, sparing nothing and brooking no parley. The exodite world of Ephraeleon will be the next to fall, its people unprepared and undefended, but for Eldar Ranger Una Belphoebe the fate of the planet means nothing compared to the love of her prince. With the chitinous horde already descending on the jungles of Ephraeleon has her desperate rescue come too late?
    The first eldar audio book and with a female protagonist. Una Belphoebe was also in Atlas Infernal as a sort-of ally of Inquisitor Czevak.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

There is also a series of ebooks available featuring eldar, the Carnac Campaign:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

oh hell yes
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

The Carnac trilogy was very good for the price. Each one kept the pace going from the previous one. I especially liked the first, the style of writing, and the word play used was excellent. Lots of new Alaitoc characters were introduced, and it was good to see Thirianna get a small appearance too. All told, worth the money. Enjoy!

Heh that's interesting cos I've been hearing from a couple of people the first book was quite poor. Interested to read it myself, a few things to work through first.

Okay. Sorry to hear others haven't enjoyed them that much.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

The audio drama is decent, A little bit short for my tastes and ends rather abruptly but that may be a set up for future drama's.

I LOVE the accent for the eldar, nothing sounds so good as that lilting voice, wish I had that accent.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

That would be Welsh apparently.

Hello, Eldrad hyere, jus thought I would let you all know that I love cheese toasties!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    That would be Welsh apparently.
    Wasn't sure if it was welsh or scots.

Always wanted to speak Gaelic, though I'd learn the scottish variant given my mother is scottish.

I'll be honest, its not what I would have initially thought of for craftworld eldar....but it works.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast