BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Sisters of Battle - Missing Apoc Formations...

So on the Games Workshop Apocalypse Formations page, Sisters of Battle appears to be the only army without an Apocalypse formation. What could this signify (if anything)? Are there Apoc Formations in the new book? Just seemed an interesting omission, at least...

Chapter-Master

I would say it means nothing at all personally. No point giving them new formations before they get a proper codex. formations will come when the book comes.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

They didn't have any in the last edition of the rules either
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Exactly so, it signifies nothing because nothing has changed.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

What were the last rumours etc on Sisters of Battle? Last time I was in the loop, Jes Goodwin had suggested there were problems with the plastic kit in terms of the cloaks, and that's the last I heard of it. I tried to find a rumour thread here but I suppose that is buried in the annals of time now. I assume everything else is going to get an update before Sisters do...which means at least I have some time to finish projects and save some sheckles...

I think it was rumoured Jes Goodwin said that.

Remember, especially these days, 90% of rumours are fresh from someone's rectum, as they struggle to find something useful to say....

And usual caveat too..... This is not an indictment of those sites such as Faeit who are rumour aggregators. They just repost what's passed to them!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep, Jes Goodwin mentioned technical difficulties regarding the drapery on their sleeves in late 2010 and again in 2011 I believe. Harry at Warseer also mentioned a SoB codex was in the works at the same time as Codex: Grey Knights or was worked on after or some such thing. This isn't unprecedented, Dark Eldar were worked on on and off for since at least 2005.

The Jes Goodwin rumour is solid, reliable forum member and an independent witness and another similar conversation at another event with witnesses.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Why don't they just make them glue on afterwards like marine shoulder pads?

Right problem solved, now where are my SOB?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Because they have to look like flowing cloth while allowing for dynamic posing apparently, so sticking them on over the top would look odd if the arm is positioned such that the cloth defies gravity.

Chapter-Master

I don't want to hear problems, I want solutions.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast