BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

Chapter-Master

pretty incredible isn't it. Microsoft have spent an awful lot of time on damage control following their E3 announcement and are obviously still worried. I had to do a big load of Microsoft created tests for working at Game to get ready for the Xbox One launch, and a lot of the questions were about the fact that they no longer need to be online all the time, don't need kinect etc. this close to launch the fact that they are still emphasising that suggests a lot of people still don't know. certainly we still get a lot of customers coming in saying they wont buy one because of all the E3 info that came out, unaware of the u turn Microsoft made. the CEO of Ubisoft thinks the PS4 will be the bigger console too.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

True enough.

It might be a partial fanboi thing, but I can't help but think the One will struggle on this round.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    [URL="http://www.news.com.au/technology/gaming/outrage-over-microsoft-rape-joke-at-e3-gaming-event/story-e6frfrt9-1226662462228"]Ahem. [/URL]

Microsoft really know how to win fans over.....

Wow. That actively makes me not want to buy an XB1. And I was thinking of doing so.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    True enough.

It might be a partial fanboi thing, but I can't help but think the One will struggle on this round.
    I think that really will depend on exclusive game titles too though. If history repeats itself that's where I think the xbox one will gain ground.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

I'm two minds about that, on account I'm not at all fussed for the One's exclusives. Plus, most will go cross Gen sooner or later.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

I'm a huge Fable fan, I have played all of them besides the kinect one. That will swing it for me.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

From what my 360 owning chums tell me, Fable suffers badly from the law of diminishing returns. First couple were praised, but the third is apparently a bit rubbish.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    From what my 360 owning chums tell me, Fable suffers badly from the law of diminishing returns. First couple were praised, but the third is apparently a bit rubbish.
    I enjoyed it, the second one really was the best one of the 3 but, number 3 wasn't too bad. But then I'm a "big" fan. I even got the exclusive controller and the ltd edition one with all the extras. I think for an old timer who liked a story as much as the game it was great. Plus not too difficult to finish.

Chapter-Master

I enjoyed the original Fable, but by the time 2 came out RPGs had moved on so much, 2 and 3 just looked ridiculously basic and silly. As for other exclusives, never been a Dead Rising fan, Ryse isn't getting many positive opinions at the moment, not a Forza fan. Compared to being a huge Killzone and inFamous, and Uncharted fan, so it has to be PS4 for me.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast