BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Playstation 4

Chapter-Master

Battlefield 4 is really good, but the campaign is only around four or five hours long, I completed it in a day which was disappointing. Fifa 14 the mighty Brentford are top of the league, and have also beaten Manchester United and Everton in the capital one cup. really enjoying Killzone, Need for Speed Rivals looks incredible, and sounds great, but the police radio chatter is killing it at the moment. it is endless, complete with static buzz, and clicking on and off every few seconds. it doesn't stop either, even during video sequences.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Yeah, Battlefield is great, as is Killzone. Aside from the free fall sections, some out of place difficulty spikes and one or two sections having repetitive "unique" enemies, Shadow Fall is a really good game. I don't really get the low 7s average score. The game I'm playing most at the moment by far is FIFA 14 though, the visuals are barely an improvement on previous gen but it is still FIFA, so the visuals don't really bother me.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

been playing loads of Fifa 14, just finished my first season as the magnificent Brentford. I won the league by 20 points, won the Capital One Cup, won the Paint Trophy, and won the FA Cup. my league one team beat Man Utd twice, Man City twice, Fulham, Everton, Liverpool, and Newcastle. We kick arse. my player is now valued at over four million, and is playing for England in the World Cup. Going to play something else for a while now, take a break.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718