BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Anyone seen this?

Shrike attatched to a command squad on bikes infiltrating.

Can give the 4 vets storm shields and relic blades. Would make a pretty nasty squad.

Battle-Brother

Nasty, yes, but you still cant assault first turn...

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist View Post
    Nasty, yes, but you still cant assault first turn...
    You actually can't assault the 1 st turn of the game which isn't the 1st game turn. On the second turn they can still assault, which will stil be in the first game turn.

In other words if he choose to go second he can assault turn one. If the squad lives long enough to do so are anyone is dumb enough to stay in assault range.

Chapter-Master

Either way, your opponent gets to shoot you and run away first.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

true, but if you put em say 15 inches behind a large LOS blocking terrain and have a sternguard drop pod back em up when turn 2 comes around you should be able to nueter a chunk of the opposing army

Scout

This seems really similar to the ever popular Shrike+Libby with gate+ large terminator blob death star. Both are scary, distracting, and yet sadly not all that great.
    Check out my work on the horror miniature skirmish game Nevermooor at www.NevermoorGame.com

Command Squad vets can't have Relic Blades ?

for 520 points, if you give them power weapons they would want to be bloody spectacular !

And m pretty sure Khan is a much better option to do the outflank thing,but he also gives them Hit and Run
    Last edited by Brandoncbaker; 07-25-2013 at 08:13 AM.