BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Very nice pictures! I agree with Meph, they look great on the table.

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks guys. I sort of feel that the Rhino looks like a shell trap, but whatever.
    I have some updates for you, since everyone has been good.
    First off, I've finished the Tac Squad with the bionics I was planning. Most of the bionics are from the Iron Hands command squad, while some are home-made. I didn't doa great job of photographing the bionics, so let me know if you want to see better pics.
    I've got these guys completed to a standard that I am okay with putting on the table, but there is a bit more to do to them before I can call them finished.
    Any how, check them out.

Among the astartes of the Crimson Sabres, Squad Tasitus has always been known as the beating heart of the 4th Company. They are known as the boldest of battle brothers, whose comradery and devotion to one another is beyond reproach. And in the less dire times before the betrayal of their former chapter master, their deeds inspired song and poetry as well as mighty deeds among the rest of the chapter. Insofar as astartes can be, Squad Tasitus are affable and compassionate.

Now, in the dark days of exile, these qualities are more important than ever for the refugees of Drogsh. They often act as a de facto chaplaincy, offering counsel and guidance to their brothers who are more deeply affected by the Voices.

As veteran as they are, they bear hosts of bionics, as the Sabres are unable to grow vat replacement limbs in timely fashion. However, they bear these burdens lightly, often saying that any leg is a good one as long as they can stand together. Each member of the squad now proudly displays these bionic prostheses as marks of honour, though in his more private moments, Sargent Bristol worries that his men have begun to fetishize the replacements.

In addition to the tac squad, I've been working on a new Librarian, as the one I've been gaming with is painted up to run with my Cloud Giants.
    Check him out:

Nothing too fancy, just an arm swap, but I like it.
    And lastly, I decided to treat myself for my birthday last month with these little fellas.

I've made a few changes here and there. I used the blank butt armour as the groin plates because I think they look a little more practical, which fits the motif I'm trying to go with.

Let me know what you think.
    Cera cito.

First-Captain

I like the Bionic Vet's they look great even as they are.

Still can't get my head around Marine Teletubbies though....

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I think you really should start a new thread for your Sabre's
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

As always love the models and your fluff

Brother-Captain

Looking good, man. Very flavourful, me likes!
    Blood Angels Army Project
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=12017

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112