BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help

WoC can win, it's just you have to go all out. At 2250, run a lord with fighty kit on a steed in a unit of 6 or 7 knights (6 so you go 7 wide. unwieldy but a CRAPSHOOT of attacks) and use warriors as your anvil, kitting them appropriately. use dogs to screen your warriors as they march forwards (equip the Warriors with shields) and you have 3 heroes and about 800 points to fill 2 more core in and get some real punch going.I also HIGHLY recommend 2 units of knights. double the trouble!

Don't take Galraugh, he is awful. that is all.

\Also, make your thread titles more descriptive in the future. Thanks!
    Last edited by L192837465; 08-11-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Pet peve.

Arrow

More warriors, The warriors are the core of the army, your army will usually consist of like 4 heroes, then MORE WARRIORS, a block of marauders, and some knights, knights rock, but you will be spanked due to your extreme lack of warriors, so get more, heroes may be fun, but it is supposed to be more than just a few heroes, and also fantasy is a tough game to learn, but it is good to have warriors, they are sturdy, strong, and good at armor save, and having the numbers which your army lacks horribly at this point is nice, marauders are good, but its hard to make an army around them, believe me im working on my 2k marauder army, but seriously its WARRIORS of chaos, NOT heroes of chaos, so i mean, you need more men, in particularly something that hits hard, and warriors are an amazing choice

Scout

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying you really need some marauder horseman and hounds. I always start off every WoC army I build with 2 units of hounds and 2 units of marauder horseman w/ flails, light armor. For 220pts it's amazing the amount of versatility it adds to your army.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123