BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Some say she is actully a he and he enjoys a light shower of twig and allsorted liqourise (or whatever) every blue moon, but all we know is he's called Melissia!
    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Brother-Sergeant

Some say she collects finely rolled lint in her Nightmare Before Christmas tote bag, and that she's been known as the Shogun of Harlem....all we know is, she's called Meliszia!

Brother-Captain

So say that she always has to have the last word, and that she can even manage to turn a conversation about pancakes and motor oil to the Sisters...we all know her as melissia
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Some say that she enjoys performing cosmetic surgery on Zombies, and if she was a member of an Emo band she'd make a better job of the eyeliner. All we know is, she's called Mellisia.........
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

Some say that she's a robot sent from the future to kill us all, and that recently GW purchased her name to advertise their products. All we know is, she's called Celestine.......

Some say that she dresses in a tin foil suit to prevent mutation, and if she had written the book of revelations it would be alot weirder! All we know is, shes called Mellisia........
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Librarian

Some say she was born the daughter of Medusa, with a witch hunter codex in her hands All we know is she's called Melissia.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Librarian

Some say that babies cry in her presence, and that I burn whenever I see her. All we know is she's called Melissia.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

Some say she's what Willis was talking about and that if she was given 20 minutes with a water pistol she could extinguish the sun.
    All we know is that Top Gears gonna sue!
    Oh and her names Mellisa
    Master Bryss and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    Hi, I'm Titans newest recruit. PREPARE TO BE PURGED!!!

I say that she is Dark Wing duck
    letsagetabitarockin!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast