BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chapter-Master

I think I posted it in the mk I version of the thread as well, or if not stole it for tumblr from there

This one isn't as fleshy...

Last edited by Psychosplodge; 07-15-2013 at 03:28 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Ah, the "fake gamer girl" stance! I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

(In all seriousness, you're making a pretty huge judgement about thousands of people based on a couple of stereotypes. Please reconsider!)

Naw i am going on the average of local females who do so in my area. (The guys are just as bad sometimes mind you)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

[url]http://biggestlittleminis.tumblr.com/post/55692418309/feiyen-warhammer-cosplay[/url]

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

'If one more person says "SoB are going to be squatted' I'm going to go exterminatus on their mother ****ing ***'
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

SoB are going to be squatted?

Why did nobody tell me!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345