BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default FW Dreadmaw and Empire Command

Dreadmaw for £56

Command for £30
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

He has a lovely, weathered veteran look in my opinion. Very impressed with the other two as well. The Dreadmaw is lovely also.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I really like the actual standard bearer.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Yep, they are all very impressive.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The command set is a collection of amazing models! I wish these were around when I was starting my empire force! The only thing that confuses me is the presence of a flagellant?! Is this a "new feature" that GW is springing on us or did they simply run out of ideas? Either way its a great model.

The dreadmaw leaves me thirsty for a picture/ biological drawing of the full creature... I want to know how he burrows, where they live and what do they look like beneath the surface...

Warhammer Forge are getting are getting better and better...

Battle-Brother

Nice! But still no Dark Elves.
    The machine knows all. Praise the Omnissiah!
    WFB: Dark elves, Skaven Clan Mors, Nippon. HH and 40k: Adeptus Mechanicus.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    The only thing that confuses me is the presence of a flagellant?! Is this a "new feature" that GW is springing on us or did they simply run out of ideas? Either way its a great model.
    I think these sets are more a collection of three different character models that could be heroes, champions, or standard bearers, rather than a command squad in the usual fantasy sense of champion, standard, and musician for one unit.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Fly Lord

I may pick up the Empire command for my army.

The Dreadmaw is half Trygon, half Dune Sandworm. Kinda cute.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

You can use the flagellant as a particularly dedicated Warrior Priest. Or else in the rush to replace the previous musician who got et by a gribbly they just grabbed the nearest busker.
    "You there! Yes you. You are now the regiments musician, fall in! Now sing us a jaunty marching song or by god I'll slap you with my glove"
    "..."
    "Do it I say!"
    "Buggrit! Buggrit! Millennium hand and shrimp! Buggrit, Buggrit, Bugg-bugg-buggrit! millennium hand and shrimp, millennium hand and shrimp, HARK-PTOOI! Buggrit! Buggrit! Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Librarian

That sounds like how I ended up working in music....

seriously though on thread topic, dread-maw is incredible! curious though how much of it comes cast and how much of it you assemble