BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

::grin:: Computer gaming wise, I'm a FPS man just about all the way. Currently working my way thru Dead Space 2.

As an aside, Does the Farsight Supplement have any 'art of' pages, and if it does, could someone post the palette for Farsight's forces? God help me, I got a lot to paint...
    Last edited by LordGrise; 07-22-2013 at 01:25 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Blusox69 View Post
    I quite like the way the Tau codex and suppliment has evolved to reduce the threat posed by their weaknesses. They are an advancing race and this reflects that, no one would say "Hey we're useless in close combat, lets not fix it". I'd like to see this approach take with the Tyranids codex/suppliments whenever they come as they are supposed to adapt well to their enemies too.
    You kind of missed my point.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    You kind of missed my point.
    I think Tau don't have the Eternal Warrior or Fear rule, and they are not fearless. If Vespids had power weapons and assault grenades they would be much better and have strength 5 weapons in combat. That's all I ask, and they should be ap 2 with rage.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456