BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

It seems like the terminators either don't take squires anymore or they fall under sword brethren.
    This line gives me pause...

As in the current codex there are no options for any of the three Terminaor units to take Neophytes of any type.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Scout

I welcome any and all changes to my Templar army. Make us a horde army. Quit make us pay for grenades and other things that other marines already have. More than one assault weapon for every 5 marines? I say YES! I'll take the BS3, running across the battlefield you can never shoot straight anyways. I feel there will sales for this army. Buy the basic marine squad then buy the up grade pack.

Chaplain

If this rumour is reliable I'm most curious to see how the change to the overwatch rules will work as it could make assault armies more viable if it is a mechanic which gets shared around other new books.

Veteran-Sergeant

To quote Eldargal, I'll be in my bunk "purging the heretic..."

I don't believe in rumours anymore. GW has done it's job in locking down any rumours that come out. We seem to only get rumours when GW let's them "leak" out a month before release now.

I find it funny there was no mention EVER of any Iyaden (sp?) supplement, and now we have a few rumours of supplement releases. Why is that? If any of these rumours that are a few months or more out are true, then somebody should have caught wind of the Iyaden supplement release. So I can't see any of these BT, Ork, Tyranids releases to be true anymore.

So unless GW let this "leak" out, and BT will be released in August or September, I can't see this being anymore true. Anyone can make "rumours" up and throw out enough crap, some of them are bound to stick.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    I find it funny there was no mention EVER of any Iyaden (sp?) supplement, and now we have a few rumours of supplement releases.
    There were quite a few rumors about an Iyanden supplement. And quite a few rumors that turned out to either be completely true, or pretty close.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Also some which were totally false, to be fair.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Scout

I've always wondered about that, the whole way that we get any information prior to a codex release. I assume that most of the true rumors come from play testers, but i have no idea how GW does that whole process. Like how many of them there are, do they have to sign non-disclosure agreements, i assume that they do and hence why all these rumors come from anonymous sources... Or is it people just speculating and looking for a little bit of notoriety on these forums...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    Also some which were totally false, to be fair.
    There's a difference between false and lies. Stuff changes over the development of a new book, so anyone who thinks that rumors will be 100% accurate is stupid. Similarly, anyone who thinks that a lot of these sources (who routinely get a pretty good chunk of their rumors dead on) are wishlisting are idiots.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Fly Lord

This just in regarding Black Templars

A large kit design was reported as follows:
    - a fully enclosed "dreadknight"
    - wielding a large crusader shield and mace
    - upper body mounted assault cannon
    Sign me up for that!
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast