BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Daemon Reward Print outs

Hi,

So I made some print outs for daemon rewards that I thought I would share cus I'm a giver like that.
    I guess I also started a blog like everyone else, cus that's where the print outs are >.>

This may be an elaborate ruse to get my blog visitor count up (although I actually don't care about it)

Anyway, link! [url]http://thewarwithoutend.blogspot.com/[/url]

a preview! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	103.5 KB 
ID:	4384

ah well, either way, enjoy; or don't.

Probably walking a fine line with copyright there mate.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Probably walking a fine line with copyright there mate.
    No, not fine at all. It's there stuff. I just made play aides for myself and thought I would share them with others. If they had made reward cards like they did psychic cards I wouldn't have bothered.
    Although I forgot how paranoid forums are about GW and Copyright infringement so if I should remove this I will. (not saying the paranoia isn't deserved ^_^)

Librarian

very helpful i will be getting these as soon as i leave work and head home in about 5 hours lol. but yes very handy and i believe they are fine i believe bols has a video where a gamer uses something similar but its more akin to warmachines style cards.

I think you will find that distributing print outs of direct extracts from GW rules is well and truly breaching their copyright.
    Particularly since they are un-attributed.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I think you will find that distributing print outs of direct extracts from GW rules is well and truly breaching their copyright.
    Particularly since they are un-attributed.
    I think you need to read fair use clauses for copyright from the appropriate legislation.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Guess we'll see if a C&D is forth coming

Chapter-Master

getting a C&D has almost nothing to do with whether or not copyright has been breached.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Why else would they issue one ?

Chapter-Master

Why else would they issue one ?

Because like most companies they are notorious for abusing C&D's and takedown notices, such action costs the company nothing and places the onus on the other party to respond.I refer you to the infamous spots the space marine.

seriously do you live under a rock, its probably one of the biggest issues in the digital frontier.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast