BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shadow Spectres are a potentially interesting idea, especially if the torsos lend themselves to sitting on the jetbike legs. That'd be outside my price range most likely, but I'll keep an eye our on Ebay.

I have been thinking about this and here are some more ideas that may help. forge world do a shining spear exarch and a phoenix lord that you can buy individually they are about the 14 pound each mark last time I looked. that's close to what gw charge for a fine cast hero blister these days ish .
    which could make trying one to see if it works for you a little more affordable. ( and no im not on commission )
    what bikes are you thinking of using craftworld elder or dark elder . " personally I think with some minimal work the dark elder bike would look the better and help differentiate your shinning spears from your other jet bikes.

and lastly if you really wanted go the whole hog you could try using the dark elder venom jetbike ( just not use the more spikey bits etc ) then with a little trimming of the scenic base position the spectre in back so you get that hero in a chariot kind of look.
    hope some of these ideas help if for nothing else you can rule out some things,you do not want to try. whatever you choose would love to see how it works out .

The Venom isn't a jetbike. It's a speeder.
    Do yo mean Reaver jetbike?

I mean the venom dark elder transport thingy that looks like a fat elder viper. when I see that mini I just imagine an attack platform chariot style for a character. that wouldn't look out of place next to a craftworld viper.
    and when I spoke about dark elder jetbike I ment the reaver bike that looks faster and more dynamic with the rider leaning foreward. you could make that look like the rider is couching his lance very nicely.
    sorry if I caused confusion with using the wrong terms for the vehicles in question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12