This is most definitely a "for fun" army I want to try out when I have the time and money. The only thing I'm very iffy on are the Troops and HQ choices; Coteaz is sweet, obviously, but I really don't want to spam Acolytes in Razorbacks. The only reason they are there is because I was struggling to fit in two-three decent Troops choices and a HQ without compromising the rest of the list. Originally, it was going to have only two Interceptor units and two Dreadknights. I was planning on using two units of ten Strikes kitted out as you would expect, but the HQ choice always left me kind of stumped. Should I put them in transports? Then where does the HQ go? The best HQ for this sort of army I feel would be the Grand Master, though I have no idea where I would put him if I took those Troops. That eventually led to me going "argh", taking some cheap Acolyte units in Razorbacks, as well as Coteaz, and then having the points to fit in a third Interceptor unit. I had twenty spare points, which is why the Justicars for the Interceptors have halberds - one master-crafted. I want this to be a fun army that is very much in your face, and I'm not really too fussed about how competitive it is. I just don't want to be labelled with cries of spam for the Razorback/Acolytes, so I am really interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter. Also, if I end up with 260-300 points spare, should I go for a third Dreadknight or a third Interceptor squad - obviously in the list below I went for the latter, but I am interested in hearing what others think.

Thanks for any and all feedback!

HQ
Inquisitor Coteaz - 100

Troops
Acolytes (3) w/ razorback, psybolt ammunition - 62

Fast Attack
Interceptors (10) w/ two psycannons, psybolt ammunition, master-crafted halberd - 310
Interceptors (10) w/ two psycannons, psybolt ammunition, halberd - 305
Interceptors (10) w/ two psycannons, psybolt ammunition, halberd - 305

Heavy Support
Nemesis Dreadknight w/ personal teleporter, greatsword, heavy incinerator - 260
Nemesis Dreadknight w/ personal teleporter, greatsword, heavy incinerator - 260