BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have Cryx, Retribution, Khador, Menoth, Legion and Skorne. I like to get a bit of variety. That being said, I have heard it time and time again that picking up at least 1 Hordes and 1 Warmachine faction helps out greatly. Being able to see the advantages and disadvantages with each side, and getting the feel of each one helps tremendously.

I started playing WM/H just a few months ago and I only have Retribution so far, but the temptation is definitely there to try some of the other factions (Circle and Trollbloods mostly).
    That said, I'd rather finish painting my Ret first and get some more playing experience before buying into another faction. It just feels like I wouldn't get anything done modelling wise or in tournaments if my focus was split between two factions...

Mercs(Rhulic mostly), Cygnar and Legion.

Circle is my main faction and first love. I have almost the entire line.
    I also play Cryx and have a huge army. I can field about 150 points.
    I recently started trolls and traded off all my gators for decent sized army.

I own a fair bit for all factions short of Skorne, Retribution, Minions and Convergence. I'd say Trollbloods are my main/favorite faction, but Circle and Legion are tied for second. Protectorate and Mercs tie for third and everything else is fun, but only sees the table occasionally.

Brother-Sergeant

My main faction is Khador. I have some Skorne as well, and have been thinking of getting into Cryx.

My first was Khador, then also jumped onto menoth and lastly circle of orboros.

Scout

My first was Protectorate of Menoth, adding some Mercenaries, Legion of Everblight. I also have Cygnar, Cryx, Skorne and Convergence of Cyriss to paint up.

I've been playing Everblight since the day I started playing. then again, I've always been devoted to one singular faction when gaming. I do Own a Cryx force and XYZ of other factions. The faction that is set to be revealed at Templecon rustled my jimmies though.

Well, I´ve got Circle, Legion, Khador, Protectorate, Trollbloods and Retribution. My biggest army is Circle, is the one I like it the most.
    Maybe one of these days when I buy some more stuff to Circle, I´ll start with the Cryx box, just to check it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast