BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Librarian

Default Has anyone looked at thenew Ottoman and Australian Forces for Dystopian Wars yet?

I have ordered the CoFA starter pack (x2) and one of each of the Ottoman Empire starter box sets (naval battle group + naval support group).

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the packs for them yet, and had a chance to look through the rules and play a game with them yet?
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Librarian

I have been painting up some of the Commonwealth of Free Australia fleet I took a few pictures at my FLGS and they have turned up a treat (despite my poor photographic skills).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoFA 15.JPG 
Views:	177 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	4600 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoFA 9.JPG 
Views:	206 
Size:	161.4 KB 
ID:	4601

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoFA 11.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	4602 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CoFA 10.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	4603

These are the first few, with others prepared and partly painted.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Hey, they look great! I only recently started looking at the Australian rules, but I really like how you did the green for the assault submarines, and the rest looks nice, too! I think the gunship is my favorite Auzzie model - does it come as one piece?

Thanks for posting! Keep it up!
    Wargaming Project Log: http://andygomez.wordpress.com/
    Check out my brother's novel on Amazon: Out From the Chasm by Keenan Cross

Brother-Sergeant

The Victoria class Gunship is a single piece ship. And at RB2 they are beyond scary thanks to 20AD of Devastating Ordnance from the squadron. I've seen them double crit an EotBS DN with just decent luck on the dice.

I've found them to be a great addition to both my French and Brittanian fleets.