BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Baron - House Descanso

Default who are the "worst" players?

I haven't experience in international tournaments,but some friends say that the "worst"( I don't want that anybody takes offence, it'sa curiosity)players are the Italians and the spanish.

They say that the Italians lengthen very much the playing time complaining about everything and everybody...and the spanish have reputation of only wanting codexes and rulebooks in Spanish and not to strain in using them in English(i have everything in Spanish and English,one copy in Spanish and other in English),and as the translations they are different from one to other one....

thats true??
    Last edited by Agramar; 08-01-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Veteran-Sergeant

I find any players under 13 to be utterly unbearable. I really feel like there should be an age limit on 40K just becouse of under-13 year olds.

Chaplain

My least favourite players are jerks. Jerks = worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Magos View Post
    I find any players under 13 to be utterly unbearable. I really feel like there should be an age limit on 40K just becouse of under-13 year olds.
    I've played thirteen year olds that were a delight to play... and I've played (allegedly) grown men that were less mature than a 13-year old.

There needs to be a selfish jackass test. You must not be one before one can be allowed to play.

Battle-Brother

i gotta admit that younger players (ie 14 and below) tend to be the worst. that being said, i am sure there are some great kids playing out there... i just havent met them yet.

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Git View Post
    I've played thirteen year olds that were a delight to play... and I've played (allegedly) grown men that were less mature than a 13-year old.

There needs to be a selfish jackass test. You must not be one before one can be allowed to play.
    sadly,that's true...
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Veteran-Sergeant

I suppose there I should amend myself. There is a 13 year old I know who plays his Chaos Marines well, runs a pretty mean twin defiler list that can give my IG trouble, and is generally a pleasent person.

Then there is an 11 year old.....

Rule Lawyers. They are the worst. Not the people who question a rule because they either didn't understand it or have never heard of it, but the people who will question every single roll, rule, unit, move, and even what dice you use to represent different attacks. I played one, he did that (he even asked me if I undercoated my models and after I answered said that he wouldn't play if I didn't) and after the game, he complained about how long the game went on. It went on that long because you looked up every single rule in the rulebook, every single battle gear I had equipped, and every single unit I had. He checked every dice roll (If he didn't see it because he wasn't paying attention, he made me roll it again) and call (marine hits on a 4+ for example). They are the worst.
    The next worse is probably the impatient gamer. Ok, so I haven't remembered every stat of every army, battle gear and all 200+ rules; sue me.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Nedark View Post
    Rule Lawyers. They are the worst. Not the people who question a rule because they either didn't understand it or have never heard of it, but the people who will question every single roll, rule, unit, move, and even what dice you use to represent different attacks. I played one, he did that (he even asked me if I undercoated my models and after I answered said that he wouldn't play if I didn't) and after the game, he complained about how long the game went on. It went on that long because you looked up every single rule in the rulebook, every single battle gear I had equipped, and every single unit I had. He checked every dice roll (If he didn't see it because he wasn't paying attention, he made me roll it again) and call (marine hits on a 4+ for example). They are the worst.
    The next worse is probably the impatient gamer. Ok, so I haven't remembered every stat of every army, battle gear and all 200+ rules; sue me.
    Yes Rule Lawyers are probably the worst. If not them then the I MUST WIN! type people drive me insane too. Im not talking people who enjoy winning or are focused on winning a bit more than fun, but people who if they dont win go nuts. I stopped playing at my local GW because of those type of people.

The worst for me is the guy who never has his codex or BRB and tells you every turn that you cant do this or that. i only have one person in mind and when he starts a sentence it ends in a loud and long laugh. I thank the EMPORER that i've never giving end to the calling of KHORNE.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast