Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
Teenage boys* who sit there staring at my chest for the whole game, and then accuse me of using feminine wiles to win (it's not like I wear low cut tops).
Teenage boys* who ask me if I paint naked.
Teenage boys* who tell me if I lose I have to take my top off.
Grown men who try and pick me up at any point during an event.
Anyone who sits there chewing food with their mouth open and spraying bits of food all over my army.
Anyone who assumes I am there because my boyfriend (which I don't have) is there. I admit I got into the hobby through my brothers but I've had an army of my own since I was 8.
People who assume I can't play well because I'm a girl.
People who assume I can't play well because I'm a girl and then accuse me of cheating when I beat them.

I was once accused of being bad because towards the end of a really tense campaign game I made a lucky save which ended up winning the game for me. All I did was give a little laugh of pure relief, and the player took it that I was laughing at him.

Re actual bad players, as in losing a lot, there is this one chap in my group who for years simply could not win. I don't know if anyone remembers but in Gorkamorka you have to win a battle to be able to upgrade your orks or some such, anyway after two weeks of this campaign and 8 battles he still had not one, I ended up throwing a game against him out of pity. Thankfully one of the really experienced players took him under his wing and gave him a bunch off friendly matches without people watching so teach him how to play better. He still loses 90% of his matches but he does pose a challenge now. He is incredibly sweet about it too, never any bitterness.

*Most of the male teenage players have been fine, there are just afew which stand out.

LOL, My wife sometime asks me if I want anything in town, and I'll say can you pop into GW and pick me up some spray/paint/stuff, she'll then say "Oh no I hate going in there!" Apparently they all but point at her with their chins on the floor and say in a Neanderthal voice "Wooomannn UG! LMAO