BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by wileythenord View Post
    thanks Melissa, i guess i was mis-reading your post!

I'm thinking about BoLScon next year, its a long way from Chattanooga, TN but it sounds like good times!
    BoLScon 2009 was indeed a good time. 2010 will be even better. Come on down and roll some dice.
    http://crazyredpraetorian.blogspot.com/
    http://theflylordsofterra.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bonedale View Post
    OR Elite Inquisitor from DH codex, and Elite assassin from WH codex.
    Quote Originally Posted by volrath8754 View Post
    Good god man hasn't that been FAQ'd???
    Yes, it has. The Assassin and Inquisitor must be from the same codex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    You need an Inquisitor Lord simply because you can only ally in one Elites choice, not because an elites inquisitor doesn't unlock assassins.
    If one includes DH and WH allies, they could have one Elite from each. The same would apply to HQs if the player had three HQ slots available on their FOC.

Abbess Sanctorum

From the FAQ.

Q. Can an Officio Assassinorum Operative or Daemonhunter Deathcult Assassin be taken as an ally in an army that only has a Witch Hunter Inquisitor (or vice versa)?

A. Witch Hunters and Daemonhunters are discrete types of Inquisitor. The Officio Assassinorum Operative or Deathcult Assassin may only be taken in an army that has an Inquisitor from the same Codex.
    In other words? No, you cannot take an assassin from one ally's elite slot after unlocking it from another ally's elite slot. You MUST purchase an HQ slot inquisitor if you want to ally in an assassin, and it MUST be from the same codex as the assassin entry you're using.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123