BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Pink horrors and ADL quad guns

So, what if I stick my pink horrors behind an Aegis defense line with a quad gun and opt to go for manual firing?

Given the horrors don't have a shooting attack as individuals, but shoot as a unit (brotherhood of psykers rule), does this mean I can use any horror close to the gun and also have my psychic power, having both my psychic power and the quad gun firing away at a single unit?

I believe it does, but I note that ADL quad guns only have a manual option anyway.

Yes, you can. ONE Horror is firing the squad's combined psychic attack (which also means that you just need to expose one Horror to enemy shooting), and the others are free to fire any other weapons that they may have. Such as a Quad Cannon in a low-slung holster.

Yep that's all good, on a side note if you have some Bloodletters you can put them on it for some BS5 goodness !

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie View Post
    Yep that's all good, on a side note if you have some Bloodletters you can put them on it for some BS5 goodness !
    I usually steal my opponents quad gun with my hounds.

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    I usually steal my opponents quad gun with my hounds.
    Even betta !!!!! ('cept they are BS0)

Occuli Imperator

Would they be gun dogs?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Would they be gun dogs?
    Only if they swim out and bring the downed FMC back.