BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default ArcWorlde - The Fantasy Skirmish Wargame by Warploque Miniatures - Kickstarter

ArcWorlde - The Fantasy Skirmish Wargame by Warploque Miniatures - Kickstarter

this nice little project i have been following on face book went live on kickstarter last night nad has reached its initial funding and first 2 streatch goal in under 12 hrs. Link below.

Pledge levels seem nice as do the minis. If i have chance ill try and post some of the pics up when i get home.

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warploqueminiatures/arcworlde-the-fantasy-skirmish-wargame"]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warploqueminiatures/arcworlde-the-fantasy-skirmish-wargame[/URL]
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Looks interesting, I may grab either the Bayourks or the Undead Pirates. Oh, who am I kidding, I'll probably get both.

good to see you like them im in at £83 early bird for four warbands at the moment and they have just unloacked the heroes stretch cant wait to see what they look like.
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Ok havent ben able to post any pics up but thought this one may be worthy.

the streatch goal is about to be broken for this dragon and i know some of you may like it

Heres the sneak peek pic

Also some wizards just got unlocked which are cool for all warbands

I will try to get some more pics up for you guys later.

Battle-Brother

Really loving this Kickstartwer