BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Threaded View

Chaplain

Default Girl troubles :\

As most of my friends are stoners and we have different looks and life I don't really have anyone to ask so why not here?

heres my problem, I've had a crush (A fairly big one) on my bestfriend for 3 years or so now and about 4 weeks ago I think, she said she has feelings for me but I should wait now I was extactic at the time and we started talking more and more and then she's stopped talking for some reason that she won't tell me this was properly close to 2 weeks ago now and still nothing really. So firstly is this normal? and secondly is she worth waiting for? (I don't think theirs an easy answer to that is there) and lastly is their any thing I can do?

I don't know if back ground is worth it but hell. When I first meet her I was to the point of being like my friends and trying drugs and being just another brute or just blowing my brains out. But I meet her and life really didn't seem so bad so from their in I spent the next 3 years chasing after her and trying to help her through break ups etc. I did ask her out a few times but it was always your to good a friend or something. Also until latly I was going to school with her and seeing her everyday for the last year and a half so it feels weird not seeing her.

Now with her not talking to me the one thing that was really weird was I got hit by a car lately not bad but enough that it hurt and she didn't respond at all which is very strange.

I feel like a child for doing this but It feels a little better

P.S. I'm 17 and shes 16 so now taking it out of context

P.S.S feel free to post up your own problems
    Last edited by jgebi; 08-04-2013 at 03:08 PM.