BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default What models would you like to see released next?

Despite improving there are still a lot of characters as well as a few units that GW have yet to release models for. So out of curiosity, what would you like to see released yet? Try and limit your list to half a dozen entries, no criticism of others choices, no pointing out GW won't do it for whatever reason etc.

My list:

Inquisitor Valeria, because we need a good female Inquisitor model. Plus she's bad arse.
    Voidraven, 'cos Dark Eldar need their second flyer
    Lady Malys, as she too is a bad arse.
    Eldar Jetbikes, because eighteen years is just too long for a plastic kit.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

as a long time eldar player, I would love new multi piece... well basicly every non vehicle non walker. It's been forever since we had a non forgeworld avatar, still running off 3 poses or so for all aspects sans dire avengers, and yes the bikes need something, evern if it just new riders.

Finecast is much better for conversions and assembly and falling off a table (many metal troops lost a plastic arm once upon a time), but I would prefer an all plastic line.

Definitely a voidraven. What else? Vect?

For the love of Terra, somebody make a Mycetic Spore

As far as crucial units go, almost every single Tyranid army brings at least one spore. I almost always have two. I used to use Nerf footballs cut in half, now I have soda cans with tentacles, claws, and a cardboard shell on the back. It doesn't look nearly as good as the rest of the Tyranid model range, I can guarentee that. We'd have to start a different thread, but I wonder, what is the most popular unit that doesnt have a model?

Fly Lord

I hate to ask this, but can some kind soul do a quick look through all the codices and give us a master list of units with rules and no models. That would make this much easier.

Pretty please - with sugar on top
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by jifel View Post
    For the love of Terra, somebody make a Mycetic Spore

As far as crucial units go, almost every single Tyranid army brings at least one spore. I almost always have two. I used to use Nerf footballs cut in half, now I have soda cans with tentacles, claws, and a cardboard shell on the back. It doesn't look nearly as good as the rest of the Tyranid model range, I can guarentee that. We'd have to start a different thread, but I wonder, what is the most popular unit that doesnt have a model?
    this, so much this... one of the few things that actually make that codex good, and there's no model for it? that would fly off the shelves like probably nothing else...

new Eldar Jetbikes would be more than welcome as well...

more variants for Necron Crypteks would be nice - just the one (mediocre) model for six (basic plus the 5 Harbingers) very different dudes is kinda meh...

and, while not GW but FW, I'd really love to see a model for Bran Redmaw, both in his normal and transformed state - he has the potential to be one of the most epic models FW have produced...

Yep. Although thoroughly spoiled model wise as a Necron player, I'd love to see more Crypteks released.

It is possible to convert them, but I'm fundamentally lazy, so want it on a plate!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    I hate to ask this, but can some kind soul do a quick look through all the codices and give us a master list of units with rules and no models. That would make this much easier.

Pretty please - with sugar on top
    As great of an idea as this is, I think we should just have people chime in with each codex. I'll start with Nids, possibly the worst offender here.

Codex Tyranids:

Parasite of Mortrex
    Tyranid Prime
    The Doom of malan'tai
    Ymgarl Genestealers
    Mycetic Spore
    Tyranid Shrike (Forge World)
    Sky-Slasher swarms (Forge World)
    Harpy

Primes, Y.Stealers and shrikes are all easy conversions that I've done myself, while I've done Mycetic they're less easy, and I did make a Harpy a while back but turned it into a Flyrant. And as a Nid player, the Spore needs it most from the above list!

The AdMech Servitor squads with melta guns that the Black Codex promised me way back in 1993 in the brand new 2nd ed boxed set.

Some of use are still waiting, GW.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Well, hell, people are still waiting for that Squat Codex with new plastic models.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast