BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Can anyone identify this cardstock terrain?

Hi guys, i recently aquired a bulk lot of Necromunda gear which included all the original cardstock terrain pieces. Mixed in with that however was a load of pieces from what looks like 2 other GW cardstock and bulkhead style terrain sets.

I supect that one of the sets might be an old 40k piece but i'm really unsure.

I have no idea how to put them together or if there are any pieces missing (I'm sure there are though). If you can help out by linking me to some pics of the completed buildings or telling me what pieces go where i'd really appreaciate it.

Here's the link to a pic of the spares:

[url]http://tinypic.com/r/j5cdq8/5[/url]

Cheers!

That is the old Imperial Firebase 40k piece.

Edit: Looks like there may be parts of a different cardstock bunker mixed in with it, looking for pics.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-09-2013 at 12:59 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I think it has some of the necro terrain there too

Or that small bunker that was in the 3rd ed rulebook
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Edit: It's one of these:

Last edited by eldargal; 08-09-2013 at 01:06 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Cheers for the help guys! Looks like it's a (nearly) complete Firebase and a (very incomplete) Bastion (the one at the top of your second post eldargal).

Great find. I have been trying to get ahold of these for a while now, they are just fairly expensive to get.

I remember when these came out, it was great to have available options for bought terrain. It was hell trying to keep them in good repair in the FLGS, though. They had a tendency to suffer damage pretty easily, due to any glue tearing the surface of the card off. Not sure what the legality of it would be, but I wonder if someone could photocopy the main pieces so that others could make their own variations, although it would probably need to modified to fit CoD walls since the Necromunda bulkheads are notoriously difficult to get.