BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Gamesday Germany 2013 Master Roundup

Put any news, and pictures in here folks.

UPDATE: 8-12-2013

Apparently there was one new thing at the event.

A Horus Heresy Vindicator from Forgeworld!

Attachment 4588
    Last edited by Bigred; 08-12-2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: latest stuff
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Wow, has Gamesday dead? I rememeber before we would flock online to get any tidbits from any Gamesday event. The US one, now the Germany one and nobody is really commenting about them.

GW might not be dead but it sure looks like Gamesday is dead at least to people who don't attend them. Wow what a way not to market your product by killing any enthusiasm about your own product at your own show. No excitement for GD anymore it seems.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

Well. That and it's not until tomorrow.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Well. That and it's not until tomorrow.
    On a Sunday? I thought they were always on a Saturday. Well that's good then.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

GDUK has been on a Sunday every year for, at the very least, the last four years (I wasn't paying much attention before 2009).

Daemon-Prince

Find me some Demon Info.....Those damn new Greater Demons must be hiding somewhere!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Wow, has Gamesday dead? I rememeber before we would flock online to get any tidbits from any Gamesday event. The US one, now the Germany one and nobody is really commenting about them.

GW might not be dead but it sure looks like Gamesday is dead at least to people who don't attend them. Wow what a way not to market your product by killing any enthusiasm about your own product at your own show. No excitement for GD anymore it seems.
    This!
    "Boring, lame, nothing new, awful demon-entries" comments from visitors... so sad!

A good guy, nicknamed TKundNobody shared some pictures with us: [URL="http://bilder.kellerkrieger.de/index.php?/category/18"]GD Gemany 2013[/URL]

Librarian

Some lovely paint jobs especially the wraith blade with a face, the converted necrons look fantastic, although the face is creepy as sin!

Quote Originally Posted by lattd View Post
    Some lovely paint jobs especially the wraith blade with a face, the converted necrons look fantastic, although the face is creepy as sin!
    Our french and spanish friends saving this event, but some of the entries for AoP are really awful (no pic for this: a bottle and two muffins; sry, this thing was a winner?)

Who is interested in the awesome 5th-Dimension Necs, take a look at his project log [URL="http://www.gw-fanworld.net/showthread.php/187244-They-return!-20-07-13-Armies-on-Parade-2013-UPDATE-August-Finale"]HERE[/URL]

some people has nice conversations with vetock and JJ, but after 3 hours on this event they were done and want to go home...

hope we'll get some better voices from other visitors in the next few days and some pictures!

Well it's almost 2:00pm here for me. That would mean it's what, 7 or 8 in Germany. We got no news? I guess, it's official. At least for people who clamour about GD on the internet, it's dead. Post #10 and really nothing. I guess there is nothing to talk about. How the mighty GD have fallen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast