BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default Is it just me...

...or did they alter the map of the Empire when they came out with the most recent edition of army book for the Empire? Whoever made the map for the new army book kind of messed it up.

Compared to [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AdjVtu9PCNc/TaMz03tIdqI/AAAAAAAAArI/ZaZeAG8iRzc/s1600/old-world-map-1024.jpg]this edition map[/url], which I consider one of the most accurate, it sucks.

I vaguely remember a couple of minor errors in the new books map but that's all, what are you referring to specifically?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I vaguely remember a couple of minor errors in the new books map but that's all, what are you referring to specifically?
    Mistakes

1) Kislev is further south and east from where it should be.

2) The Mootland should be touching the World Edge Mountains.

3) Nordland and Ostland have been shifted to the east by hundreds of miles.

Just to name a few...it's also a bit cartoon-ish looking. Know what I mean?

Hm, you're right. Chalk it up to dodgy Empire cartographers. The big maps from WFRP (I think that's where it's from) like the one you linked are superior regardless simply due to their size.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I think it's just the direction...look at the compass, the orientate the map. Fix'd!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks