Hello everyone,

I am a presenter on the [URL="http://www.gameovercast.co.uk/index.php?id=home"]GameOverCast team[/URL], a UK based enthusiast video gaming podcast that can be slightly fruity with the language at times (just a warning).

We are going to Gamescom in Germany from the 20th August and are lucky enough to get to see SPACE HULK and will be interviewing members of the development team.

All of the Gameovercast presenters are massive fans of SPACE HULK and I am a big tabletop gamer, I still play 40k with my Imperial Fists and now also dabble in Warmachine and Infinity as well.

I have lots of questions lined up about SPACE HULK and how faithfully it recreates the classic game but would love to ask some directly from other fans. If you have anything you would like us to ask please could you post them in this thread and we will do our best to ask as many of them as we can.

I will post a link to the podcast and the time where we feature the game once we get back if that is ok with the mods, we will be seeing over 40 games so it may take a few shows before we feature all of them.

Thanks
Major Tom