BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

I like it, once in there you mention green ork blood when in fact they have a dark red blood just thought I'd bring that up. I like how you've coloured in the marines more then most do to after all the emperor did leave a tenet that the astartes were to be educated in all and not just war

Well, how much of a bother it is depends on the reader, I guess. It bothers me, but I don't know how many people share my tastes in 40K. I want my 40K to include my bio-cyborg space vampires, space werewolves, and space totally-not-named-for-a-color Romans, my cathedral ships and improbably shaped war machines, but I also want the story to care about how much ammunition a space werewolf can carry and the psychological effects of being slave super-soldiers who are their own jailors, and to make the bad guys behave as intelligently and skillfully as they would if they were the heroes of the story instead. I have no idea how mainstream a taste that is.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Nabterayl View Post
    Well, how much of a bother it is depends on the reader, I guess. It bothers me, but I don't know how many people share my tastes in 40K. I want my 40K to include my bio-cyborg space vampires, space werewolves, and space totally-not-named-for-a-color Romans, my cathedral ships and improbably shaped war machines, but I also want the story to care about how much ammunition a space werewolf can carry and the psychological effects of being slave super-soldiers who are their own jailors, and to make the bad guys behave as intelligently and skillfully as they would if they were the heroes of the story instead. I have no idea how mainstream a taste that is.
    I agree on all counts. As for how mainstream the idea is...who knows? Haha.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12