BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Banned

Default I only watch Patlabor when I'm sad

[URL="http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/i-only-watch-patlabor-when-im-sad.html"]A PSA of sorts for y'all[/URL].

Chapter-Master

aww

big hugs all round. never watched patlabor myself, I shall have to do so at some point. I can definitely sympathise with the sentiment though.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm a big advocate for the use of mental health professionals. I have been that low myself, and while you're right that friends are an essential key to mental wellbeing, so is solid, professional care. From things you've said in the past, I'm sure you've already got yourself a counsellor or therapist, but if you haven't, please sort one out for yourself.

And obviously, good luck with getting back to being well.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Banned

@ K - Thanks 'tis a good series, though I've still got to get the TV series which is sort of an AU to the movies and OVA, but I don't think it's out on DVD currently.

@ York - I do. My point was more for those who are well to look out for those who aren't as, for me at least, depression is not something that will ever go away. I'm never going to be "well", but there are degrees of living with it. It's like if you have diabetes of crohns disease - it may not be an issue every day, or even for long periods, but you still have to be aware of it all the time and sometimes there are problems with it.
    I know people with both those medical issues, and look for signs they're not doing well even if they don't say it - same should go for mental health as it sometimes seems the only organ we're ashamed of admitting is ill is arguably the most important one of all.

And I mean the brain - minds out of the gutter people.