BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just how rare are the 2002 Daemonettes?

I found an old box of them, and I'm out of the game, but no idea what their current value/rarity is. eBay is all over the place, from $30 to $175...neither seems quite right. Any collectors able to give me advice?

Edit: Fixed title. Phone doesn't like message boards.

Veteran-Sergeant

If you are talking to old metal ones I have been looking for some but like you said ebay is all over the place price wise.

Chapter-Master

They're less than worthless, you might as well just send them me

In reality, no idea, but are the 2002 ones the good ones?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

They are beautiful half nude female model. Much better than the new plastic one. A lot of people are looking for them, and thats why the price are so high at ebay.

Chapter-Master

with the daemonic flame hair? Yeah I regret not getting some of those.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I think that they are pretty consistently $6-8 per miniature. $175 for a box seems extremely strange.

As "OOP collectibles" they will tend to sell for a higher price if they are unmolested in the box, or better, still shrinkwrapped.

Either way, $175 is someone fishing for a fool unless they are painted Golden Demon winners.

Rare? Not at all. That's why they pop up on Feebay all the time.

But they are somewhat expensive, because the demand is high.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Librarian

I have collected my fair share of both Daemonettes, and Seekers. I have units made up of them from the 1st, 2nd and current models.

1st is the chunky model with the large crab like claws. I have a unit of 6 seekers and 6 Daemonettes . 2nd release is the slimmer feminine models with daggers and smaller crab claws. I have 12 Daemonettes and 6 Seekers. 3rd release is the current plastic range. I have about 40 Daemonettes, and 10 Seekers.

It is a pity, because I used to have lots more of the older versions. I got out of 40K years ago, and only got back into it in 2006/2007. I had 2500 miniatures collected over 9 years, and sold most of them off in 1995.

I have seen then on ebay for varied prices, many times they are not under the biding lists, they are in the buy now lists, and the prices are set too high for my tastes. When you factor in postage, I tend to buy them if they cost me AU$ 5.00 a miniature.

I guess it is up to you, but if you set the price too high they may not sell. I would probably put them up on the bid lists, and set a reserve minimum price for them.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Thanks all for the replies. I'm going to try and avoid being "that guy," and sell them for a reasonable amount it looks like!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast