BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Payday 2

Librarian

Default Payday 2

Who here got it and Plays it?

A lot of fun, especially when you have 4 people

I prefer the Wolf Character and Im going Enforcer line!
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

I saw they might be adding female characters in as DLC, sad that half the species is apparently only a DLC afterthought but I'm feeling less hostile to criminal games so might check it out if they do add female characters. Though I've also heard the single player campaign is a pain to play due to poor AI so maybe not.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

well, as far as the female parts, I cannot say, I don't really think of them (the Characters: Chains/Hoxton/Wolf/Dallas/Bain) as their backstories don't come in that much. Its a lot of fun to pull off heists with friends. There isn't too much to go with single player, you CAN but its basically you +2 AI pulling off the same heists. The Game really shines when you get 3/4 people together to pull off a heist, You have a ghost watching out and grabbing stuff, Enforcer laying the hurt, Technician using shaped charges on safes and masterminds keeping the Civvies down.

Might skip it then, find it hard to put together co-op games lately, 'cept with my mother and she just wants to play ME3.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Might skip it then, find it hard to put together co-op games lately, 'cept with my mother and she just wants to play ME3.
    If you end up not skipping it (and i would recommend playing it, its tons of fun) let me know, i will co-op with you!
    For the life of me i cant get into the ME series... I like rpgs I like sci fi I like many of the building blocks used, it just doesnt grab me for some reason! Also, i see you are fully coverting your mom to nerddom! Thats greats mine only painted some goblins with me... once but it was fun