BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chapter-Master

Bah, my thunder god brings the rain and makes me strong and virile, I refuse to acknowledge you false prophet. You and your heathen pointy eared goddess have no place here!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

It is all the large white Obelisks that rule the game. They have smaller black obelisks there to give the opponents some hope, but then make it that armies with small black obelisks can never have pyramids in them.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chapter-Master

Pointed pieces will never match up to the curves of discs, spheres, and ovals. The metagame is all wrong for it.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Pig is suboptimal.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Well clearly, they'd tried to combine points and curves and blunted the effectiveness of either.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123