BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Cryhock View Post
    I hope some kind LMG type special weapon will be introduced, which would add some suppresive firepower to various infantry squads, not sure about stats yet, though.
    like the heavy stubber such as a twin linked heavy stubber in dkok weapon teams

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Level 2 for 40 points would be fairer. It shouldn't match, it should be strictly worse.

A level 2 IG Psyker that cost more points than Creed or Straken is reasonable?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by GrauGeist View Post
    Similar pricing is not going to happen. GW has raised prices on all-new kits by at least 50% compared to older kits of similar content. Look at the Wraithknight vs Dreadknight.
    Errr... OK? To put things in perspective, a Dreadknight is a bit bigger than a Dreadnought, A Wraithknight is taller than a Bastion. It's the same height as the tower on the Fortress of Redemption! That's why it is way more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadian 122 View Post
    On another note, I'd prefer to see Valhallans, Tallarn, and/or Mordians with new Plastics than the Steel Legion, as the FW DKK tend to fill the role of Gasmask guardsmen already. (although I'd still be happy to see new Steel Legion plastics, any new Guard stuff I'd welcome, but I'd still grumble that "it's not as good as the old metals/current forgeworld models. grumble grumble."
    I agree there. I'd like to see one of those classic armies come back. A Mordian/Praetorian combo box would be awesome! Only the heads were ever different.

Rumours of greatcoat guard? I'm afraid this is something I won't believe until I see it, I've been hurt before

It would be nice to see plastic Rough Riders, and Veterans/Storm Troopers (hopefully Kasrkin type, for compatibility with Cadians).

As for an LMG equivalent, I'd like to see a heavy stubber available to infantry squads, available in the special weapon slot.

Brother-Sergeant
    Catterick, North Yorkshire, and Birmingham

plastic rough riders are a must I think as well as plastic storm troopers!

I would like to see better rules for the regimental advisors, also ide love more rules to do with orders or just more orders! They should allow more men in the platoon and company command squads as well!

Well, my first post in bols... heheheh

i think that IG codex is just fine, a few kits to complete the IG range, one big apocaliptic tank, just because all new codexs have one (its a fashion today), about expansion with other armys, an Elysian army will be just great, that way i can play mine freelly.... this is wishlist ofcourse.

Baneblade on the codex.... if they come with a new smaller one and less powered, why not? the eldar one is huge, gargantuos... almost a warhound titan ...if that one its ok... a new baneblade will also be ok.

last chancers would be great.... i have does, and i like them just because they are unique.

thats all folks

Quote Originally Posted by camisa View Post
    almost a warhound titan
    The Wraithknight is tall, but nowhere near the mass of the Warhound or Stompa.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    The Wraithknight is tall, but nowhere near the mass of the Warhound or Stompa.
    Its not even as tall as a revenant. I'm staring at both of the models sitting on my shelf now and the revenant is a goot 25% taller (to the head) than the WK is.

Its nowhere near as tall as the fortress of redemption tower (best I can remember, I don't have any marine terrain)
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Fly Lord

via BoLS 9-19-2013
    These rumors come to us in multiple sets, and we have ordered them from most trustworthy to least based on a variety of "truthifying methods":

The Probable stuff:
    IG Veterans/Stormtroopers (plastic 5-man box)
    Hydra
    Artillery combo-kit
    Roughriders (new plastic box)

The Possible stuff:
    IG Regiment Doctrines: Each Regiment (Cadian, Catachan, etc...)has doctrines, similar to SM Chapter tactics. Examples listed were:
    Cadians - may issue 2 orders to a unit
    Catachans - Move-thru-cover, and Jungle Fighter (???)

Thunderbolt flyer: Very heavy armor, but cannot jink.

The Salt-mine
    Imperial Robots - 2 new robots, requiring an Admech handler/enginseer.

Knight Paladin - Taller than riptide, not as tall as Wraithknight. Vanquisher cannon and Uber-chainsword are standard load out. May upgrade to Punisher Cannon, Uber-Fist with Inferno Flamers
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Captain

I'd be happy if they re-released the old barret wearing stormtroopers.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast